Wednesday 22 July 2015

NYX Butter Lip Gloss Review & Swatches

NYX Butter Lip Gloss Review & Swatches



I've been in love with these lip glosses, these are the best lip glosses that I've come across.


The glosses are really creamy and not sticky at all. The formula is lightweight and moisturising on the lips. Probably one of the best lips glosses around at the moment.  They are seriously pigmented for a gloss and great for throwing on to the lips in the day time. They also smell beautiful.  Love the naming of each gloss as they are all named with dessert in mind.  They can be bought for €6.49 in participating pharmacies. You won't be disappointed if you pick up these.


So far I've collected quite a collection of them, (I'm like a magpie)



  1. Strawberry Parfait
  2. Peaches & Cream
  3. Meringue
  4. Crème Brulee

   5.  Peach Cobbler
   6.  Tiramisu
   7.  Apple Strudel
   8.  Vanilla Cream Pie
   9. Cherry Pie

I'm missing a few from my collection but fully intend on picking up a few more.
Tiramisu & Apple Strudel are definitely two of my favourites.
Let me know what you think of these. 

Luv

Eithne

No comments:

Post a Comment