Thursday 9 July 2015

First Impressions - WetnWild Base de Teint Primer



First Impressions

WetnWild Base de Teint Primer



I've been using this product now for three weeks and I find it very good.  I have combination skin and get very oily in the T zone.  I had heard a lot of talk about this product being comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish primer which is a holy grail product for me.

On the bottle:

"Magic Potion"
  • Made with white sapphire to provide a crystal complexion for ulta-vibrant color
  • Helps makeup last all day
  • Prevents caking, creasing and smudging
  • Minimizes pored, refine fine lines, brightens complexion and evens skin tone.

After using this for 3 weeks, I do find it very good.  I wouldn't say its comparable to the smashbox one, as it's more silicone based.  It leaves your skin feeling very soft and keeps my make up on all day.  And for the price point @ €4.99 it now will be an everyday item for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment