Thursday 16 July 2015

Inglot Gel Liner No. 77 Black

Inglot Gel Liner No. 77 Black


This eye-liner is the be all and end all of all gel liners!

It's described as high intensity pigment that provides ideal coverage and rich colour after just one application. The creamy and delicate long lasting formula dries in 60 seconds to a waterproof, smudge proof, and crease proof finish
I can safely say that this eye-liner will not budge, even when you want it to. 

The formula drys to a matte black finish with serious pigmentation.  I mean one swipe and your done.  I use this in my waterline too to tight line the eyes and it doesn't move from here either.  I've wore this from 7am till 12pm without even a smudge.

I use the Blank Canvas E39 to apply this (click to see my review on makeup brushes) or buy here




The only problem I can find with it is removing it.  The best thing to use is an oil based cleanser or a Mi-cellar Cleansing Water.

It can be purchased on www.inglot.ie or click here to bring you direct.  It's costs €15 but will seriously last you for ages.

You will never buy another eyeliner again after this one!  Let me know how you got on if you purchased this and how you found it.  I'd love to hear.

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I have to pick this baby up as soon ad it is back in stock where I live. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it!! It's great! 😄

      Delete