Saturday 18 July 2015

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation


So we all heard about the hype of this foundation, so I certainty wanted to give it try.



Packing

It packaged in a glass bottle.  It doesn't come with a pump but I do suggest that you do buy it.  Yes I know it's an extra €5.50 for the pump, but I just re-use it for my next one.  The liquid is quite thick so it's hard to get out of the bottle without it or you end up just wasting a lot of it.



Formula

It's a thick formula that is medium to full coverage.  It's silicone based so it's quite easy to buff into the skin.  It covers most imperfections. Again I prefer to use a flat top kabuki brush to apply it.

Shades

There is an insane amount of colours available, ranging from cool to warm tones. So all the NC range are yellow toned and the NW range are pink toned.



Wear

I find that this lasts quite well.  Again it depends on your skin type.  It sets to a semi matte finish.
As I have combination skin I do have to blot and powder this after a while, but I get a good 4-5 hours out of it before having to do this

Mac can be bought at Brown Thomas www.brownthomas.com or click here

Let me know your thoughts on this foundations as I've heard some mixed reviews.

Luv Eithne



No comments:

Post a Comment