Monday 20 July 2015

GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment First Impression & Review

GlamGlow Clearing Supermud



I have heard so much hype about this product over the past few months.  So me being me was dying to try it out, all the celebrities were using it so I had to have it.  I watched a bunch of reviews on YouTube before giving in to purchase it.
In my local pharmacy they were doing the sample version @ €5, this is a great way of testing the product before committing to the €50 plus price tag.

So then I needed to decide which one I wanted to try.  As I have combination skin I'm prone to breakouts on my chin so I decided to go with the Supermud Clearing Treatment

It's described as
“The World’s most Scientifically Advanced Clearing Treatment. Clinically Developed by GLAMGLOW® Dermatological Chemist to help fight all common skin concerns. Designed For Men & Women of All Ages & All Skin Types. SUPERMUD® for Super Clear Super Poreless Skin"

So before I even used this mask I was expecting great things.

So here is what I read about it

TEAOXI® EUCALYPTUS LEAF
Groundbreaking TEAOXI® is GLAMGLOW’s proprietary continuous time-release technology, delivering daily fresh natural eucalyptol, natural linalool oil & powerful flavonoids direct into our formula from real pieces of Eucalyptus Leaf contained in our magical healing SUPERMUD®.
ACNECIDIC-6™
ACNECIDIC-6™ 4.4%. The World’s first Clearing Treatment with a proprietary 6 acid blend. AHA & BHA acids are perfectly PH balanced for mind-blowing faster results.
  • Glycolic – Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
  • Salicylic – Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
  • Lactic – Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
  • Mandelic – Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
  • Pyruvic – Helps the Effects of Scaring & Clearer Skin.
  • Azelaic – Helps Fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
PORE-MATRIX™
PORE-MATRIX™ Our Activated-X Charcoal is an Xtreme absorption carbon, attracting toxic substances into its mass up to 500 times its volume from all skin types, within the deepest & toughest areas. Our new proprietary K17-Clay™ will better extract & encapsulate excess sebum oils, bacteria & toxins in a controlled stasis state, revealing a Pore-Matrix™ of extraction dots & areas, ready to be washed away for seemingly poreless skin.
BIO-LIFE-CELL-SCIENCE™
Uses the complex natural occurring skincare benefits of green life, for Advanced Scientific Skincare.
  • EUCALYPTUS LEAF – Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications.
  • LICORICE ROOT – Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin.
  • PEPPERMINT PLANT – Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations.
  • CHAMOMILE – Helps Inflammation & Regeneration.
  • MARIGOLD – Helps Fight Viral & Microbial Issues.
  • COMFREY HERB – Helps Analgesic Recovery.
  • ALOE VERA – Helps Healing & Rejuvenation.
  • IVY – Helps Relieve Itching & Tightens Skin.
  • CUCUMBER – Helps Soothe & Calm Skin.
I couldn't wait to use this.  So with a clean face (I had just washed mine with hot water to open pores)  I applied the mask.  I applied it with a flat foundation brush.  Due to research on this before buying, it is the best way to get the most applications from the product.  I kept it quite sheer on areas that I didn't need it as much and more dense in the problem areas.  
It felt cool on my face and tingled for a couple of minutes but not uncomfortable. The smell was minty and really refreshing.  I left it the full 20 minutes and my skin was very tight.  I washed it off in the shower, it's a bit muddy so this is probably the best way.  My skin felt amazing, it felt super clean, my pores were visibly reduced.  The overall evenness of my skin was much improved.  Even putting on make-up the next day, it just glided on. Two days later and my skin still feels great.  I will definitely be investing in the full size version.

GlamGlow can be bought on Cloud 10 Beauty click here and is on sale at the moment for €43.35, an amazing price.

I'd love to hear how you got with this product, so please let me know.  Do you think it's worth the price tag?  Did it work for you?  Or do you have any alternatives?




Don't forget to follow me on facebook, click here & Instagram click here

No comments:

Post a Comment